who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October Birthdays!!!

Happy Birthday sa tanan magbirthday this October...

Rancy (Oct 02)
Ning, debut na nimo..hehe...ganap na lalaki njud ta.haha...Unta we can spend ur bday together pero malabo, ang layo mo kasi eh..Enjoy dra! God Bless you always...sunod nlng ta magcelebrate together..I love you Ning!

Xempre ang mag-debut jud tinuod kay si Tere (Oct 18)...naks! Ayaw sa og uli tere...hehe...More birthdays to come tere.. I love you Tere. Thank you for always being there...Thanx for alws listenin..sabta nlng ko tere ha... Naa lng pod ko alws to listen sa imoha. Most of the time jud ikaw sige paminaw..Mahilakan pjud nako..Salamat kaau!

Hmmp...who's next? (October 24)My daughter duckling!hehe..I love you Ferlyn!
Thank you for the laughter..hehe..Murag clown njud ka karon sa bhaus..Pag wla nami ni Mich ha kay continue to bring laughters sa bhaus..Hay mamiss jud nako na...Layo pa kaau ka maabtan..oi kaila nako sa imong crush...hehehe... Take cara alws..God BLess!

Lastly, akong dearest mother!(October 30)hehe.. Happy Birthday Mamang...I love you so much... I promise to take care of you and ate and kuyas...Thank you for alws being there...Thank you for everything...Oi i-greet pod ninyo akonh mama oi..hehe...

Ang wala nko namention kay sunod npod...hehe...

Happy Birthday guys!

No comments: