who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

another one...

I WANT HIM TO BE MY FIRST AND MY LAST…NOT UNTIL I HAD MY HEART BROKEN…

If things didn’t happened the way we plan it and the way we expect it, it hurts us. Nothing could compare to the pain it brings. We are always hoping and wishing for the best. Of course, who wants to be a failure? In our lives, we always try to be the best we could ever be. We always try to have all the best this world could offer. We always want to the best. And we want to be the first.

Who are the best? Who are always being remembered? I would say those who are firsts. First to walk on the moon, first to discover the Philippines, first to settle in Mindanao, first to reach the Mt. Everest and all the firsts world records in Guinness, etc. And perhaps, our first love… Our first is always the most memorable and the most unforgettable one.

But in love it’s quite the opposite, we want to be the last. Personally, I want to be the last person to be loved by my man. And I want him to be my first and be my last. I really wanted it to be that way. I want my love story to be that way. But not until I had my heart broken.

Meaningful songs in my life…

Tears in Heaven- this song always reminds me of my father. How I wish he would still know me when we see each other in heaven. I really miss him. I love you Papang. How I wish you’re still here with us. It still pains me that you are gone forever. I bet I will always be in pain because I will always miss you. You will always be in my heart. I wish I could stop my tears from falling while writing this one. I will never get use to the pain.

Would you know my name?

If I saw you in heaven…

Love is all that matters- first song I’ve memorized. It was in my elementary days. I could still remember myself singing this song while sitting outside our house.haha…

Love is all that matters

Faithful and forever

Promise- I want this to be my wedding song and if I can afford, I want Martin to sing it for me. Hehe…

And I promise you this day and forever

This promise of love…

No one else comes close- First time someone sang it for me.

No one else comes close to you

No one makes me feel the way you do

You’re so special girl to me…

First cut is the deepest--- Ouch!

I would have given you all of my life…

But there’s someone who tore it apart…

Will I ever- my recent favorite song…

Will I ever get to heaven with you?

Will I ever breathe the air that you do?

Mr. Curiosity- for my ears…hehe..

I’ll be over you- good for the heart who wants to move on…

Some people’s destiny passes by

There are no guarantees, there are no alibis

That’s how our love must be, don’t ask why…

Somewhere, somehow- full of promises… it feels like forever…

Somewhere far beyond today

I will find a way to find you…

Somewhere down the road--- I wish our paths would never cross one day… And if it would, I wish I’ve already forgiven you…

Broken Vow—Meteor Garden!

I’ll let you go…

I’ll let you fly…

Friend of Mine—song ni Lea…

No comments: