who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Friday, September 12, 2008

my savior!


I've been down for the past days. Can't understand myself. Ive never been like this before. Now it seems like everything is not falling into their proper places. Everything seems not right. Well, Life is never without problems. But whatever struggle we are in right now, life doesn't end there. We have God who will always be there for us. Sometimes, He seems so distant but He never go far away from us. He is always there. All we need is to lift up everything to Him. Trust Him with all our hearts. Trust His perfect time! I love you Lord!

Let me share this to you:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

"I have plans for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: