who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Friday, September 19, 2008

at last!

After 20 years naau njud ang cpu...hehe...Congrats sa akoa! hay dghan kaau ko buhaton pa...Lord thank you kaau...Hapit na gud ko mawalaan og hope(drama lang)...bitaw, GOd is alws there for me...Thank you so much Lord...I love you my GOd!

I'm so blessed to have a family who is always there jud though we are not financially stable...Thank you Mang, Kuya BOn, Kuya Mac, Ate Ai, Ante and everyone...And kay Papang pod..wherever you are right now, dont worry about us here... I'll take care of everyone specially Mamang... I love you Papang!

No comments: