who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tsk..tsk...tsk...

Sometimes I asked God why He let me fall in love with the wrong one. Why did He let me fall for someone who would just hurt me? Why do we need to love if in the end it will just bring too much pain? If I could turn back the time, I wish I never crossed the path where I met him. He was really selfish. He only thinks of himself. If only I could turn back the time. If only I didn’t let him enter into my life, may be I wouldn’t be hurt this much. May be I could have saved myself. I could have saved my tears. I couldn’t see anymore the brighter side of it. I pity myself. Am I that worthless? Am I that useless? Why is it so easy for him to hurt me? It was so easy for him to tell me all those lies. I would sometimes ask if he came to a point in his life where he had a second thought of what might be the effect of what he was doing. He never thought of the pain he might cause me. I guess he never thinks. He never did.

Sometimes I asked myself, have I moved on? Have I forgiven him? I bet not yet, not now. May be in the future I’ll learn to forgive him. I hope so, I really hope so. Honestly, I wish our path would never cross again. I don’t want to see him again. I don’t want to text him. I made many attempts before not to text him but I’m always thinking of the friendship. I really wanted to save the friendship because that’s what I’m most afraid to lose if everything fails between us. I already lost him, will I allow that our friendship would also be lost? May be the answer is yes. It feels like I don’t want to be friends with him anymore. Before, I really wanted to hear his sorry. Would he be man enough to face me and tell me that he is so sorry? Well, if he’s not sorry I (wait… the song is Now and Forever…I treasured that song but not now anymore…dili na nuon ko ganahan ana na kanta because of him) can’t do nothing about it. If he is not sorry then I wouldn’t force him. Besides, I don’t want to see him anymore. Basta ako kay magpadayon sa life. Lord please take whatever pain left inside. Please take it all away. I pray that if you’re going to give me someone to love in the future, I hope he would love me more than I love him. And most of all, he would love You more than me.

Quote’s Collection:

* Some people are sweet at first, always has time for you at first, curious at first.

But why do some people change after you love them so much? Maybe all romantic moments only happen at first, and never last…. ‘=( sad naman ng life…

* In the end, three things matter- how much we loved, how gently we lived, and how we gracefully let go of things not meant for us… very true!

* I really hate endings… not because I’m left alone or I’m not loved anymore. I hate endings…because it makes me think of HOW and WHEN to start again.

No comments: