who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 24, 2k9

Feb 24, 2k9 1:02AM

Had a great day…Spent the day with my closest buddies here in Iligan. I’m so glad that even if we are not boardmates anymore and even if we are far from each other, nothing has changed. Though we don’t see each other regularly, none of us forgets. I am so blessed to have you guys. I am so proud of what you have become. I am praying that God will continue to guide and bless you. As time goes by, I hope nothing would change to the friendship that we’ve built through thick and thin, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part (hehe…murag gikasal). Let me borrow a line from a song, I want to say that “the special times are the times I shared with you”. Wherever we go, whatever we do and whoever we will be, I will always treasure you for the rest of my life. I will always be here for you guys. I love you all!

Rans musta ang trip gaina? Sunod kay ihatod na jud ta ka sa airport…hehe… Ingats dra always! Unta magkita ta dira pohon. I-adopt sa ko ha if wala pa ko makita na work. Hinay-hinay lang pod sa work ha. Take some time to rest pod. Thank you kaau sa tanang libre. I love you Rans…

Krich, asa man ka oi? Wala jud ka niabot gaina…hehe… Unta next time kay naa na ka ha. Musta ang career dra? Don’t give up. Kaya nato ni. Aja!!!! Ingats dra Krich… Itext ko if mouli ka Gensan para magkita ta if naa ko didto. Wala pa ko kabalo asa ko ibutang sa Ginoo ani. Au2 Krich…Love ya!

My luvz, asa pod ka gaina? Hehe npod…hehe.. Busy sa skul ha…Yek ran a..Hapit njud ka mograduate… happy kaau ko para sa imoha but it makes me sad kay dili na ta magkita daun. Sig lang, dili nlng ta maghuna-huna ana para dili ta masad..Magkita-kita ra ta pohon. Basta keep in touch maski naa nka sa Norway or Korea ha or maski asa pa ka…I-update jud ko sa mga events sa imong life. God Bless sa career! Soon to bloom… I love you my luvz!

Keir, hmmp…gabyahe pka karon pa-davao…Ingats! God Bless sa imong journey…Murag tuloy2 njud na. Ayaw baya mi kalimti ha. I will miss you Keir. Ayaw pagdrama-drama didto. Be stong! If ma-miss mi nimo kay magchat rat a..hehe…Bahala hinay magload ang message sa YM sa fone.. I-update mi sa imong experiences didto. Feel njud kaau nako noh na molakaw nka… Mosunod lang mi s imoha Keir. Among fiancé visa ha…hahaha… Regards mi kay Krichi..pagpicture2 mo og maau.. I love you Keir!

Marjun, thank you sa time og sa libre. Nalingaw jud ko sa lakaw2 nato gaina.hehe… Padaun sa imong ginabuhat. I am so proud of you. Daghan ayo changes sa imoha which is good. You are a lot better than yesterday. Apas kay Rancy ha para magkita-kita ra ta didto. Take care always. God Bless you! Love you Marjun. I’m always here.

No comments: