who am i?

My photo
General Santos City, Region XII, Philippines
I'm Maria Corazon Z. Soriano, from the Tuna City---General Santos City! A 5th year Computer Engineering student of MSU- IIT, Iligan City...My family calls me Ycoi...my relatives in Tubod call me Ycot...my classmates way back in high school call me Corax, Ycor or simply cor...my college classmates call me Ycor too...my boardmates call me ATe Ycot, Ate Ycor, Ycorita, Ycorrie Duck, Mader (hi duckling!)and my GOd calls me His child! ...hopin to be an engineer in God's perfect time... Life is all about trusting Him! Thank you my God!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Goodbye Ate Alms!!!

I don’t know what to feel right now…I found out that my dearest Ate Alma died. I have known her when I was in Third Year High School. I’ve met her in a forum. We both love Pops. We haven’t met personally yet she treats me as her little sister, her kidsis. That’s why my e-mail add is corrie_kidsis@yahoo.com. Corrie because she calls me corrie in the list and kidsis because I’m her kidsis.

Ate, I will never forget you. I told you before that someday I want to be like you. Even if you are gone, I will always look up to you. Thank you for the inspiration and the advices you’ve given to me. Thank you for being my Ate Alms.

Life is really unpredictable. We don’t know till when we are going to last here on Earth. Maybe there’s a place for us to meet personally--somewhere in the future. I really wanted to see you and be able to watch Pops’ concert together. I’ve been dreaming and wanting for that day to come. Why didn’t you wait for that day ate? I’m graduating soon and hopefully I would be able to find a job so I could buy a plane ticket so I could go to Manila and see you. I wish I have plenty of money then. I could have said thank you personally.

Wherever you are right now, I want to tell you this:

Thank you for the love and care you’ve shown me

Thank you for the advices and lessons you’ve shared to me

I’m so grateful that I’ve known someone like you

Thank you for the great company

Thank you for always being there for me

You were there watching me as I reach for my dreams

Giving me inspiration when life seems unfair

Please continue watching over me

Though you are gone physically

Your memories will always be remembered eternally.

I am so proud of you Ate Alms!

No comments: